Job opening for a Receptionist/Administrator
The successful candidate will be joining a successful support team based in Nelspruit office. The candidate must be enthusiastic and want to further their career in sales or office administration.
• Screen and direct incoming telephone calls
• Answering and referring inquiries
• Check in and check out guests
• Ensure that deadlines are met and priority is given to urgent matters
• Excellent customer relations and organisational skills
• Perform other related duties as and when required from time to time
• Assist with sales and admin teams as needed
• Responsible for accepting stock and informing sales and technical teams of the arrivals
Mandatory Skills and Experience Required
• 2 Years reception experience
• Minimum matric
• Computer literate
• Telephone etiquette
• Fully bi-lingual
• Valid Driver’s License and ID,
• Own vehicle
• Own cell phone.
• Administration sales skill will be an advantage
Other Desirable Skills and Experience
• Good time management and multi-tasking skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Confident and competent communicator, both written and verbal
• Maintains continuity among work teams
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proper phone etiquette.
Please email your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org